- You have seven calendar days to return an item starting from the day you purchased it.
- $50 restocking charges will be deducted from your refund.
- As per the eligibility criteria for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you purchased it in.
Your item must also be in the original packaging, and the tag should be intact.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item Item should be returned in original packaging.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card ( or original payment method). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.